MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовWisconsin
Looking for a special Carpenter soul
Ср, Сен 20, 2023 01:40am [Аноним] - 222 d back

I run a contracting company that's growing extremely fast and I'm going to need some people that are experienced in carpentry! Work is super fun and outgoing. There's more to learn everyday as I build a billion different things.

My company specializes in school bus remodeling though, also known as skoolies! BUT we do sooooo much more, Flooring, Remodeling, Landscaping, Cabinetry, Complete builds, 3D Architectural Blueprint Design and Shop stuff. If you can read a tape measure, I'll give you a chance. Just please have a good a heart to learn is all I ask. Trust me when I say working with me will be an experience you've never felt in your life, I'm definitely old school.

Pop some headphones in and come jam out. Send me a message or leave a comment! What you are looking at are two of the skoolies I have made over time The second one is my current project which I plan on finishing out to look like a Northern Cedar Log cabin with a wood stove! Please don't be afraid to shoot me a call or text and we can set something up to sit down and talk

920-642-0420
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru