MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовWisconsin
Delivery driver/helper
Пн, Фев 21, 2022 11:00am [Аноним] - 810 d back

LOOKING FOR ABLE-BODIED MEN FOR APPLIANCE DELIVERY 6 DAYS A WEEK, PAID EVERY FRIDAY ON TIME! $3,000 - $4,000 a month. Warehouse is in Sturtevant, WI

In this contract, we install appliances with a two-three man team such as: washers/dryers, refrigerators, and ranges (stoves/ovens) for Grand Appliance & TV
We are looking for installers and helpers so we can expand further in our contract. Details of the day-to-day installer and helper are below.

Installer:
Disconnects appliance, take old appliance away, hook up new connections with parts supplied to us. Document the installed product in the app provided to us by the contract.

We are a 1099 contract meaning taxes do not get taken out and you are responsible to pay your taxes solely. This also means you are liable for property damage if they were to occur, however, you only pay 25% of the total damage cost if you report the same day, 100% if not reported.

Our pay on the contract is per route completed. So every route you complete depending on if you are an installer or helper you get paid as such (below):

Installer Pay starts out at $150 a day and goes up to $180 a day depending on your reliability and work ethic.

Helper Pay starts at $80 a day for two days which is your training period, if you continue to work past your pay is $120, and once you are comfortable enough you become a lead.

We are assigned routes every day by Grand, each route tells us where each appliance goes on the dock, approximately how long they will take as well as the parts that are necessary to complete installation. Routes will have anywhere from 1-14 stops depending on how busy we are. It doesn't matter how many stops are given you still get paid the same.

Helper:
Cuts boxes open, get the new unit ready by stripping the packaging off, attaching the drain hose for washing machines, taking shipping bolts out, putting gas fittings on, putting feet for appliances on. The helper also organizes the truck separating trash, cardboard, and styrofoam as needed so during unloading at the warehouse we can compress the material easier and faster. The helper's job is to make the installer's job take the shortest amount of time.

We carry all appliances using Shoulder Dollys. The shoulder dolly is a set of two harnesses and a strap connecting the two harnesses together. The strap goes underneath the appliance and we pick up the unit to carry it into the desired place. These straps displace the weight between the two users evenly. We lift with our legs not our back to avoid injury. It is an extremely easy task. I've seen 120 lb men carry 800lb SubZero's I've also seen 300lb men carry them as well. No matter big or small as long as you can maintain your balance, and have endurance this could be an easy job for you to make from $3000-$4000 a month.

If any of this sounds appealing to you please feel free to send me a message here or text me at and I will gladly give you an phone interview. If all goes well after I explain more in-depth with any questions you have we can get an in-person interview so you can start the following day!!!

Charles Wagner
AJT General Manager.
(847) 372-3569 TXT
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru