MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Cadence
Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center Pava Logistics Реклама
Список форумовПитерцы
Russian Tutor for Kids & Adults, Native Speaker
Пн, Окт 30, 2017 12:41am Julia [julia.strelkov@gmail.com] - 2363 d back

All my life I have been passionate for learning foreign languages and discovering different cultures, traveling to faraway countries, and meeting new people. A couple of years ago I found myself extremely interested in teaching people my own language, Russian, and introducing them to rich and beautiful Russian culture. I have tutored both children and adults, people who already knew some language and people who didn't speak a word.

My graduate thesis explored early years’ language development of bilingual children. I truly believe that each person should know their heritage language to be closer to their relatives.

My education style is to adapt to the needs of the student and their learning type. Lessons can be predominantly conversational or more academic with a focus on the grammatical building blocks. Students can get better value by setting tasks to be completed outside of lessons. The secret is to enjoy it!
Ср, Апр 4, 2018 09:37pm [Аноним] - 2206 d back

Вы в Чикаго? Как к вам позвонить?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru