MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЧикагская жизнь
Longfelow Parents driving their own kids?
Пн, Авг 31, 2009 10:30am [Аноним] - 5352 d back

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1350567595.html
Пн, Авг 31, 2009 11:49am Sheisthe1 - 5352 d back

Anonim- pozhalyista, po podrobnee... Ne mogy na rabote otkrivat Craigslist...Wink
Пн, Авг 31, 2009 01:44pm [Аноним] - 5352 d back

Looking for a district 21 (Longfellow) parent (Buffalo Grove)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-30, 6:53PM CDT
Reply to: comm-wptjf-1350567595@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hoping to find a mom from Longfellow who could drive my third grade daughter home from school on Modays and Wednesdays. I babysit in my home, and a couple of days a week I have too many children to go and pick her up. I would be willing to pay you or swap for daycare services. I will probably need the help starting the first week in October. Please email back if you think you may be able to help out. Thanks!!
Пн, Авг 31, 2009 05:15pm Sheisthe1 - 5351 d back

So... What wrong with this ad? They probably live closer by and the bus service is not stopping near their house or it cost to much...... People have reasons.....

Our school is in Dist.102 and they have the same policy, I think......
Вт, Сен 1, 2009 02:57pm [Аноним] - 5351 d back

You have strange way of reading into things..
Nothing was wrong... Just reposted here as I thought some russian speaking person maybe interested who doesn't check craiglist as often as this site...
Вт, Сен 1, 2009 06:01pm Sheisthe1 - 5350 d back

Anonim- Name of your post has a question mark! So, you definetely did not state your thoughts correctly. You should have been posted this in "Rabota" section.Wink
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru