MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЧикагская жизнь
Москвичи скупают чикагскую недвижимость
Чт, Мар 5, 2009 11:03pm Craigslist - 5529 d back

From Craigslist:

Chicago Sergrey Skaterschletkuv & David Jeckovich an economic mistake

Thsese Russians investors are an economic mistake to the city of Chicago, they are buying in large tracts of undeveloped land & foreclosed houses. From Russia with cash (BIG MISTAKE) , and aggressive buying tactics of Jeckovich , Skaterschletkuv , and other wealthy Muscovites are an economic nightmare to this city. As a Realtor of ten years do not sell off to these investors, this is the USA not RUSSSIA.Rumor has it that they are teaming up also in Milwaukee, Detroit, and Chicago (ie )Club Jedynka(Jeckovich controlled) you will see their Rolls Royce and Bentley's parked out front. I ve seen evidence already in Chicago as a emergence wondering if any one has had contact with these groups which are completey quiet!!!!!!! they hang out in Russian, Serbian, Polish, Greek bars it seems that from what I'm seeing as eye witness there all teaming up to control our real estate by buying at bargain basement prices.Completely legal but so WRONG!!
I shouldn't really be talking about this, but if you have any real estate for sale PLEASE GIVE THIS AMERICAN CHICAGO REALTOR A CHANCE TO SELL IT BEFORE YOU GIVE IT AWAY TO THIS GROUP.
Пт, Мар 6, 2009 06:20pm [Аноним] - 5528 d back

A ne mogli by oni skupit vse foresclosures v Buffalo Grove and nearby areas.
that would be great
Пт, Мар 6, 2009 06:20pm [Аноним] - 5528 d back

A ne mogli by oni skupit vse foresclosures v Buffalo Grove and nearby areas.
that would be great
Пт, Мар 13, 2009 04:35pm Edna - 5521 d back

Ну, скупят. А кому продадут потом? Не для себя же они все скупают, а как инвестиции.
Пт, Май 29, 2009 02:04pm O' - 5444 d back

..... Club Jedynka(Jeckovich controlled) you will see their Rolls Royce and Bentley's parked out front .......

Полный бред. Аффтара фтопку.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru