MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовУслуги
No-Lonely Hearts
Чт, Дек 25, 2003 03:33am Tatiana не принимает email - 7435 d back

Hello! Merry Christmas to all of you!
My name is Tatyana and I live in Russia, Chelyabinsk with my lovely adult kids 17 and 19 years old.
Will did you watch the film”Pay it forward”? The boy helps 3 persons who need help…Then they help other 3 persons and on and on. It’s the neverending net of the Kindness and Help!
This film is beautiful and the boy is so good…And I believe this!And do you?
But now I need Help!And it’s very urgent! And I decided to talk about that to all people…
I must return the debt 2000$.I supposed on credit these money for the studying of my kids.But then I lost my work…And if I can’t return the debt now, I can lose my appartment, where i live with my kids.And it’s horrible!
And I thought, if people from all the world can send me any some money, I can return the debt.There are post, letters, envelopes,western-union…And there is Christmas…and the Dream of Christmas!It’s the time when people think about each other…It’s the time of Charity and Help!It’s great-to create the Kindness!
And I will help other people and create the kindness,now matter how hard it will be…
Merry Christmas!Thank you.
My address is:

First name(s): Tatiana Victorovna
Last name: Savvina
City: Chelyabinsk
Street address:Khokhryakova street, 24 – 17.
Posted code: 454085
e-mail: nil454000@mail.ru
tatyana454000@mail.ru

And I would like to organise the International Club Not-Lonely Hearts! Let’s meet, become friends, travell, help,make dreams come true…
And BE HAPPY!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru