MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЛитературный
fountainhead
Пн, Авг 13, 2007 12:57pm karma-nnik - 6100 d back

кто нибудь читал ету книгу?
Пн, Авг 13, 2007 12:59pm ЧудоФан - 6100 d back

Анна Раин (?спеллинг) была отвратительной на внешность, противной бабенкой. Читал ее, и?
Пн, Авг 13, 2007 01:04pm [Аноним] - 6100 d back

ето не правильный подход. достоевский тоже был мерзкая тварь а толстой истязал свою жену

я про книгу спросил - она очень интересная на мой взгляд - ну конечно не хери поттер...
Чт, Сен 13, 2007 09:37pm [Аноним] - 6069 d back

Ayn Rand-came to the United States from Odessa and in no time started to publish books in English,in a time was a founder of institute of objectivism,the books are so popular here that only Bible could compete with Rand's piblications...She is a very intelligent bright writer who has profound education and talent.She was workaholic and shrewd jewel.Her real name was Rozenbaum...In her novel Atlas Shrugged she writes about correlation between Atlas' world and others...To Chudofan-you are very negative,first of all-Rand-write spelling,second-shewas not nasty,she was just too bright...If you would read Atlas Shrugged,you know...I have a friend,American professor,who after reading Ayn Rand got Ph.D in Physics,because Rand 's books were so inspirational for inner development....My personal advise-go ahead and read it..
Чт, Сен 20, 2007 06:20pm [Аноним] - 6062 d back

dobavlaju chto Alain Greenspan bul takzhe ee uchenikom

No Chudoafn khrenov vse znaet luchshe
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:28pm [Аноним] - 6027 d back

there is an ayn rand institute in this country that holds essay contests and gives cash prizes, so take advantage.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:38pm ЧудоФан - 6027 d back

Она была отвратительным человеком, жуткои феменисткои, и гноила своего мужа как могла. Так же она была ярои антисоветчицой. Ее работы не имеют под собои никакои почвы, а являюца чистои фантастикои в мультипликации, с кое какими вырезами из научного коммунизма. Та форма капитализма, которая была еи по душе, не сушествуе в природе и не может сушествовать, так же как и коммунизм.
Если Вас не затруднит, не упоминайте мое имя рядом со словом *хренов* -- ето интерне и каждый имеет право на мнение. Спасибо.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:43pm [Аноним] - 6027 d back

she's very popular here, thats a fact. it doesnt really matter what kind of person she was, its personal and has no bearing on her art. by the same token, you can say pushkin was a philanderer, therefore, he was a bad writer.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:54pm ЧудоФан - 6027 d back

All I'am saying that I did not like it. It was just like a movie *Vendetta*, that everyoe thought was great and I thought was stupid.
But if u liked it -- good for u.
Read Zamyatin "We" u might like it more, at leased I did. (Written in England, the same time as Orwels "1984"Wink
Пн, Дек 31, 2007 09:49pm Vika - 5960 d back

Ayn Rand was married to Frank O'connor with Nathaniel Brandon with husband's permission. She was GREAT ...I gues chudofan has never read her books. By the way, Atlas Shrugged is more than 1000 pages long....
Пн, Дек 31, 2007 09:50pm [Аноним] - 5960 d back

She had affair with Brandon...sorry for mistake...
Пт, Янв 4, 2008 03:33pm ЧудоФан - 5956 d back

I read her books. And I saw he biography on HBO I think. No wonder another woman like her. She was black and white in her books. She took kapitalizm and gave it white color, and she took kommunizm and gave it black color. THere is nothing in this world like that, nothing. Also she was a femenist up to the roots of her hair, and twofaced person (affair would be a good example here) So u liked her -- I did not. Let just leave it at that.
Пн, Янв 7, 2008 03:37pm патриот местечка - 5953 d back

Я ету книгу читаю и перечитываю Оч-чен интересно

Много мыслей о желаниях, силе одного человека, т.н. альтруизме за которым обычно стоит желание власти

Советую!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru