MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЮридические вопросы
suicide victim
Вт, Сен 5, 2006 04:06pm [Аноним] - 6447 d back

Hey, attorney, would you know whether or not the beneficiaries of a suicide victim will be able to collect his/her life insurance?
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (31) ...
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 02:19pm Koshka - 6418 d back

There are a lot of ways to ensure your family's financial future, suicide is not one of them. If the insurance company comes to conclusion that suicide was commited to collect the death benefits they might decline the claim so your family will not only lose the loved one, but will not get what you wanted for them. Regarding 401K, depending on your age there such things as in-service distributions, loans against your 401K that will give you access to your funds before you quit or retire. Regarding education, there are such things as grants, student loans, tuition reimbursment programs from employers.
P.S. Anonim, if you feel the need to talk about your situation, or just need someone to talk to, please let me know. I know how overwhelming the life can be. I can also take a look at your finances and make some suggestions on how to manage them.
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 02:35pm [Аноним] - 6418 d back

Koshka, no, dear, I don't need a shrink but thanks anyway. I am nowhere near being overwhelmed; I just realized that I kind of have lots of dough on my hands which I don't really need. I am pretty spartan, so all this money will probably go to waste unless I take some kind of action. Life insurance will have no way of proving anything, and my 401K is intact and loaded. Edu. grants and other such boloney are precisely what it is--boloney. You got to qualify for them first, and that's a tall order right there. So if anybody knows a good way to call it a life, I am openSmile
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 02:40pm Koshka - 6418 d back

So you have money that you say will go to waste, but you are thinking about increasing the amount of money by your family collecting the death benefit and your 401k? hOW ABOUT GOING ON A NICE VACATION WITH YOUR FAMILY? If you don't want your money to go to waste invest them in the memories your familiy and friends will have of you after you are gone.
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 06:24pm [Аноним] - 6418 d back

Koshka, are you kidding me or what? I can't go on vacation on my 401K or life insurance. I've got to be dead for the money to be released.
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 07:02pm Koshka - 6418 d back

Firstly, you can take out a loan against your 401K which can be payed back when you are allowed the distribution i.e. after changing jobs, 55th birthday or age 59 1/2 depending on the situation. Also depending on the tipe of the life insurance you have similar option might be available. I know one thing for sure - when you're dead, you're definetely not going on vacation
Ср, Окт 4, 2006 07:13pm [Аноним] - 6418 d back

Koshka, you're real kind, but look, I've been to many places and it's the same old sh-- everywhere. Besides, I am not big on traveling anyway. I am just trying to figure out a way to pull together the money and dispose of it the best way possible, so I stumbled over the suicide idea, ha-haSmile
Чт, Окт 5, 2006 11:01am MrZ - 6417 d back

Anonim, I hate to tell you but it looks like you are suffering from clinical depression. No, I am not a doctor but by reading your posts, I am realizing that you are dumn serios of considering such a stupid option as suicide. Please do not, I understand that life sucks big time if money is an issue in US, but there is always a solution, the system designed not to let us down - you might not realize it yet. Please just look for help, talk to people, seek advise, talk to Rebbe or Priest, whoever, try to discover G-d if you can. Try to prey, even if you do not believe in G-d. Also simply walk outside, get a fresh air, try to realize that this world is a nice place to be despite all the crap we go through in our lifes. Amen
Чт, Окт 5, 2006 05:27pm [Аноним] - 6417 d back

MrZ, it's damn nice of you to give me a diagnosis, but hate to disappoint you: I have nothing to do with depression of any kind. However, you're right about money.Money is a big issue with me, and specifically, what to do if you've got too much of it. Taking a walk won't resolve it because air is free, and giving to a sinagogue is not my mantra: I don't like those people all that much.
Пт, Окт 6, 2006 11:53am MrZ - 6416 d back

Anonim, is your name David or Dan?
If you got too much of the money, I can take a chunk of it. Smile
Taking a walk to enjoy the autumn colors has more to do on calming your mood then with the fresh air. To ask questions on legal forum about suicide you must be really ether bored or depressed or both. I stick to my diagnosis. I also have some extrasensory abilities to verify that you are in some need help, and there is always a chance that some good Samaritan can give it to you!... Smile
Пт, Окт 6, 2006 12:39pm [Аноним] - 6416 d back

MrZ, your extra-sensory powers are no more than a figment of your overblown imagination: you didn't even get my name right. It's neither Dave nor Dan, it doesn't even start with a "D". There we go, Mr. Extrasense. I think you've got to get down to earth and stop thinking about yourself as a superman-- you're not, you're just the average Joe, and average Joes don't get to see my money. Have a good weekend, sir.
Пн, Окт 9, 2006 10:23am MrZ - 6413 d back

Good, Anonim, glad to hear you are a life and kicking. I did not try to impress you, I just wanted to see you are smiling or something...and the weather was extremely good this weekend, hope you enjoed it! Smile
Пн, Окт 9, 2006 12:38pm [Аноним] - 6413 d back

no, dear, i work weekends.
Пн, Окт 9, 2006 12:46pm Dervish - 6413 d back

To Anonim: Aviva, ne zanimaysya @erney, zhiznь-kak zebra, vse esche mozhno ispravitь!
Пн, Окт 9, 2006 03:06pm [Аноним] - 6413 d back

avivka, ne komlpleksui, razvodis so svoim hubby i idi ko mne. ya i za detishkami prismotruSmile
Пн, Окт 9, 2006 04:41pm [Аноним] - 6413 d back

a ya dumala eto muzhik kotorii suicidal.
Вт, Окт 10, 2006 10:22am MrZ - 6412 d back

Funny, I thought it is a man too... there are so many anonims here and all suicadal....Smile
People, get a nick and stick to it! Nobody finds out of who you are if you call yourself X,Y,Z otherwise, with so many anonims, it is hard to know of who is saying what to whoom....
Вт, Окт 10, 2006 12:07pm [Аноним] - 6412 d back

no vi skazali chot vi extrasense a ne mogli zhenshinu ot muzhika otlichit, haha
Ср, Окт 11, 2006 09:29am MrZ - 6411 d back

Я не питалси определить пол, мне все равно, лишь б из окна не выпригивал(a) и о суисайде не думал...
Ср, Окт 11, 2006 11:10am [Аноним] - 6411 d back

pitalis, mrZ, dazhe name emu daliSmile
Пт, Окт 13, 2006 02:58pm [Аноним] - 6409 d back

a chego vi tam perezhivaete za kogo to? nu i pust ubietsa, vam to chto?
Пн, Окт 16, 2006 03:34pm mrZ - 6406 d back

"а чего ви там переживаете за кого то? ну и пуст убиетса, вам то что?" Smile

"Человек человеку друг, товариш' и брат..."
"Возлюби ближнего своего как самое себя."
Помните?, или зажрались в Америчке и забили болтики на все кроме своего егоизма?
Пн, Окт 16, 2006 03:35pm Dervish - 6406 d back

Homo homini lupus est? Wink
Пн, Окт 16, 2006 06:13pm [Аноним] - 6406 d back

a vi v rosii zhrat nechego, vot i kormites ideyami, toko zabili chto eto idei vse vranie, toko dla kommunistov vigodno.
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 09:54am MrZ - 6405 d back

Homo homeni lopus est? Dr Gebbels, I recall, liked this saying. Smile
Kommunists failed to create any moral, but here in America both Jewish and Hristian religions call for charity, compassion, brotherly love, mizvas. Money does not matter for G-d, your soul is! So we have to be kind to each other, if possible, help each othere...
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 11:55am Dervish - 6405 d back

Mr.Z Smile

"rabota delaet svobodnim"
Dr.Gebbelьs
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 01:37pm MrZ - 6405 d back

Дервишь, те мусул'манин судя по нику? Коран читал? Почитаи, там тоже про сострадание и любовь к ближнему написано... Smile
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 01:49pm Дед Пихто - 6405 d back

Дервишь, те мусульманин судя по нику Very\ Happy

Ага, самый хитрый из всех мусульман. Very\ Happy
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 01:57pm Dervish - 6405 d back

net, ya ne myusylьmanin, a iydeй Smile

ye, ye....pravda blizhniy tozhe dolzhen bitь mysylmaninom.....Wink
Вт, Окт 17, 2006 06:40pm [Аноним] - 6405 d back

MrZ, thats right, if a person wants out, it would be quite compassionate to let him go.
Пт, Окт 20, 2006 09:13am MrZ - 6402 d back

Ндаа, дурдом да и только, однин/одна хочет "out" на тот свет, еврей берет себе ник "Дервишь", тяжелые нынче времена настали...шизуха косит наши ряды....
Да, но пока Dow Jons идет вверх, ни какиx радикальныx мер не надо принимать, da? Smile
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru