MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовАвтомобильное
2009 Nissan Quest S $1,600
Вт, Окт 31, 2023 01:13pm John - 190 d back

I've had possession of this vehicle since January 2020 and have driven it approximately 90,000 miles. It has proven to be a dependable and reliable mode of transportation. However, I've recently come into ownership of a newer, low-mileage minivan, prompting me to part with this one. The only modifications made to it are the addition of a hitch and a remote start system with two fobs.

The known issues with the vehicle are as follows:

The right rear wheel speed sensor is not functioning correctly, causing the vehicle to disable its antilock brakes after a few hundred yards. This is not a sensor issue but rather a problem with the hub.

The automatic open and close feature of the back hatch is not operational due to a broken bracket inside the wall. Unfortunately, replacement brackets are no longer available from Nissan. However, the hatch can still be manually unlocked and locked.

The CD player does not work, but the DVD player functions well for playing CDs.

The rear backup radar is not functioning.

The mechanism for the 3rd seat is non-operational because a wire has broken. It can be unlocked for folding into the floor using a pair of vice grips.

There is some damage on the right side, which has been present since I purchased the vehicle.

Occasionally, there has been an issue that I believe is related to the ECM. I attempted to replace the ECM twice, but neither replacement allowed the car to start. However, I have sealed the existing ECM to prevent moisture ingress and deoxidized the connectors, and it has not encountered issues since.

It may benefit from the replacement of the valve covers, as the plastic covers used by Nissan tend to warp with age, resulting in minor leaks. However, it has not reached a point where it leaves significant marks on the driveway.

While the spark plugs were replaced about 90,000 miles ago and are typically good for 100,000 miles, they could be due for replacement soon.

Recent maintenance and replacements include:

Brake replacement within the last 10,000 miles.
Muffler replacement within the last 10,000 miles.
Installation of a set of Cooper tires approximately 1-1/2 years ago.
Battery replacement in September 2022.
A new motor mount has been installed.
Please feel free to inspect and test drive the vehicle.

You can contact me, John, at 847-915-0223 via call or text.

The buyer will be responsible for signing the title and plates, and the IPASS will be removed. Only cash payments will be accepted. I will not provide a VIN report, as this is often used in scams. Obtaining a VIN report, such as Carfax, will be the responsibility of the buyer. After all, it is in the buyer's best interest to independently verify this information.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru