MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗдоровье и Спорт
tennis partner
Вт, Окт 23, 2007 04:00pm tennis player - 6051 d back

Looking for a tennis partner to play at a tennis club during the winter season. I have a membership. Must be high intermediate to advanced. No beginners, please.
... Показать пропущенные сообщения (8) ...
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:37pm [Аноним] - 6048 d back

i'll be happy to play with your friend if she's a real player, but you're not, that much i can tell. you're clueless.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:44pm ЧудоФан - 6048 d back

she moved to CA. Just say u don't want to play me -- that is fine, but don't call me clueless.
PS Her father is a tennis coach, and her sister runs a tennis programm in Georgia (state, not country)
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:45pm [Аноним] - 6048 d back

i have nothing against playing that girl, but you're not her. you can't be a tennis player by association.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:48pm ЧудоФан - 6048 d back

Ok.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 10:59pm [Аноним] - 6048 d back

Anyway,russuians the best players.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 11:01pm ЧудоФан - 6048 d back

no they are not. There are tons of russian women in a top 20 but not number one.
Davidenko is third I think.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 11:07pm [Аноним] - 6048 d back

the russians need to get up their facilities before they start cranking out best players. they've got ways to go in that direction. there is yet one russian world class player to actually live in russia. they're all over the world because russia cant even provide rackets.
Чт, Окт 25, 2007 11:09pm ЧудоФан - 6048 d back

how many anonims am I dealing with? Smile
Вт, Окт 30, 2007 04:15pm SeReGa78 - 6044 d back

tennis player, most of the people I play tennis with I can ace more than once, that is including my brother who was the no. 3 singles player in chicago when he was in high school. I also played a bunch of times with HS varsity players. We can allways try and play outside to see if I am worthy of playing with you in the winter.
Ср, Окт 31, 2007 03:02pm [Аноним] - 6043 d back

you can ace more than once? you mean you can hit 2 aces in the course of the match?
Ср, Окт 31, 2007 03:06pm [Аноним] - 6043 d back

Tennis player, do you want to play high school girl, who plays for varsity?
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 02:37pm tennis player - 6042 d back

I am out of high school age but what school do you play for? I know the quality of most HS varsity teams in the Chicago area and specifically the North Shore.
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 05:18pm Маринка - 6041 d back

Вы выбераете партнера по полу, возрасту и в какую high school девочка ходит? почему бы просто не попробовать поиграть. Сообщение выше вашего было тоже моею. У меня семелетняя дочь обыгравает некоторых high school tennis players. Хотите попробовать поиграть? Честно говоря по вашим постам не понятно кого вы именно ищете.
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 06:27pm ЧудоФан - 6041 d back

Просто голову морочит. Думаю что ето девочка лет 17 не больше.
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 06:32pm Маринка - 6041 d back

Да, скорее всего так, Чудо. В большинстве клубов оба играющих должны иметь membership
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 10:28pm [Аноним] - 6041 d back

there is a guest fee in most tennis clubs, so both partners don't have to have a membership. one has a membership and the other pays the guest fee and splits the court rental. and the chicago park district doesn't even charge a guest fee. as for your 7 -year-old, its very possible she beats varsity players because most of them are pretty sucky. very few high schools have strong teams, and those are mostly in wealthy suburbs, where kids train since childhood. most other schools start them late and therefore, they can't be good. it's just an activity they participate in, thats all. they don't demonstrate any real results.
Чт, Ноя 1, 2007 10:39pm tennis player - 6041 d back

Marina, I have no interest in playing with kids, I am not a kid. I am looking for grown people who play tennis at a high-intermediate to advanced level. For your reference, here in the USA, high-intermediate to advanced is about 4.0 rating on the United States Tennis Association scale. I could play with a strong 3.5 to 4.0 as well. They just have to be able to hit the ball with enough power and control to produce an intense rally.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 06:43am Маринка - 6041 d back

I do not need any reference, both of my kids play tennis and I know enough about tennis. Good luck in finding a tennis partner.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 09:04am SeReGa78 - 6041 d back

I can do rallies Smile
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 10:24am [Аноним] - 6041 d back

actually, there is a number of tennis clubs in the chicago area. in the city itself, there are 2, midtown and lake shore athletic club (i think thats what its called) in the downtown area. there is also mcfetridge tennis center on california on the northwest side. there is also a number of places in the burbs, in niles (tam tennis club), in glenview on wagner, in northbrook, in winnetka (a.c. nielsen), and a few others in more remote areas. somehow, i dont think that marina has been to all of them to actually know their requirements. its an assumption, no more no less.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 10:31am tennis mom - 6041 d back

my kid played tennis all though her childhood and high school, and she was also on varsity. i am a player too and let me just tell you guys, all this hullabaloo about varisity is nothing but a bubble. sure the word is impressive, however, you got to know that it only in division 1 universities where the teams are really strong. in most high schools they're nothing. my kid played in the best conference here on the northshore and very few players actually knew how to play the game. mainly those were the people from new trier and glenbrook south, partly maine south, and then at the state tournament, naperville central came through. but most others were nothing to look at. they couldn't even sustain a rally, so enough of that varsity crap. certainly won't impress americans.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 11:22am [Аноним] - 6041 d back

i played in many different clubs in the chicago area as a guest and a member. those that i know don't charge both players. they just charge per time per court and then the players decide the split. sometimes one person pays for both, sometimes there are other arrangements. the club doesn't care about the membership of others as long as one member pays the rental fee.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 12:09pm club member - 6041 d back

actually, i think that some clubs do care because of the wear and tear of the courts. i know some places register the guests although not necessarily charge them.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 01:34pm Маринка - 6041 d back

Tennis player, вы вышли на этот сайт подискуссировать в каких клубах вы были и какие там requirements или вам нужен партнер для игры в теннис? Если так то напишите кто вам нужен мужчина, женщина, возрастные предпочтения, а то начали разводить демогогию.....еще похвалитесь какая у вас ракетка и сколько она стоит.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 05:50pm [Аноним] - 6040 d back

marina, who cares about the price of the racket? the racket must suit your game style, the price doesnt matter. they're all pretty cheap, at least affordable. the most expensive is about 300 bucks now, which is pretty inexpensive, and those are not the best. they're powerful, but have no control. the best rackets are tweeners, meaning a combination of power and control, and they are about 100-200 bucks, cheaper than dirt. the main expense comes from the club membership, lessons, court rentals, leagues and tournaments. but tell you what, if you're really into it but have limited means, you'll just save on something else and play tennis. and if you're well-off, more power to you.Smile
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 06:26pm Маринка - 6040 d back

Слушайте, что вы мне объясняете прописные истины, когда у меня двое детей занимаются теннисом. You have to know how to control the ball and your racquet just helps you. If you have the recquet with power and control and you do not know the basics you are not going to hit court. Вообще-то у меня еще такой вопрос вы понимаете смысл того что вам пишут по-русски?
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 06:41pm [Аноним] - 6040 d back

i think i do, i am american but from a russian family, so i spoke russian as a kid. i am not perfect but i can figure it out. i have a bigger problem understanding your english, though. like this one, for instance "If you have the recquet with power and control and you do not know the basics you are not going to hit court". does that mean, "if you have a racket with power and control but dont have the basics of the game, you're not going to hit the court?" if so, i dont understand why not. you've got to start somewhere. you cant learn the game from your couch.
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 06:51pm Маринка - 6040 d back

Если у вас наибольшая проблема понимать то, что написано мной на English, то учите лучше русский язык. Честно говоря с вами больше не о чем говорить, вы наверное из того типа людей, кто думает, что больше и лучше всех все знает.........
Пт, Ноя 2, 2007 06:59pm [Аноним] - 6040 d back

sorry, have a good night.
Пн, Ноя 5, 2007 09:51am SeReGa78 - 6038 d back

Tennis player, in what suburb do you play tennis? Let me know if you want to play some time we'll split the court cost where ever you play. I am free in the evenings on weekdays after 7pm. Just try to play and see if I am worthy of playing in the high intermideate-advanced level. Here is my email: turanovs@msoe.edu
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru