MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЗдоровье и Спорт
антибиотик Macrobid
Вт, Апр 8, 2014 10:33pm [Аноним] - 3674 d back

Читаю отзывы в интернете и немного прихожу в шок! Врач прописал и теперь не знаю, что делать! А пишут, что на поздних сроках вообще он противопоказан! Может кто принимал?
Ср, Апр 9, 2014 02:58pm [Аноним] - 3673 d back

Нашла в инете
I was prescribed Marcobid at 38 weeks. Prior to taking Macrobid I had a healthy, active baby. I had an Ultrasound approx 6 days after taking my 5th dose of Macrobid and I had no fetal movement. My baby still had a heartbeat - just was not moving. I ended up having an emergency c-section and my little one was born with a grade 3 (worst is grade 4) interventricular brain hemmorage (IVH) and she had a stroke in utero. I can't prove that this medication caused her IVH but up until I took this medication I had no problems. I was receiving weekly ultrasound (I had very very mild gestational diabetes) as well as weekly non-stress tests so I would have known if there were problems prior to this point.

Please - do not take this medication in the 3rd trimester. It is not worth the heartache that may follow.
Ср, Апр 9, 2014 03:20pm A.A. - 3673 d back

and in response to that post, there was this one:

"In response to Jillie- I am a clinical microbiologist and deal with bacteria and antibiotics on a daily basis. I was on Macrobid from week 22 until delivery with my first child and he was born on his due date and weighed over 9 lbs with no problems (he's 7 yrs old now). The problems you had could be a result of any, all, or a combination of the things you listed. Of all the drugs used to treat UTI (which can't be left untreated...) I would recommend Macrobid the most so women out there don't fear if you are put on the drug!"
Ср, Апр 9, 2014 05:32pm [Аноним] - 3673 d back

Угу, а у нас знакомая после курса антибиотиков, правда в 1-м триместре, родила ребенка с одной почкой, это из очевидного, а из неочевидного: пацан с неуравновешенной нервной системой, дерганый, не понимает никого и ничего.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru