MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
parts manager for your fleet or parts store/ shop
Вт, Ноя 21, 2023 12:36am Alexander - 161 d back

I am an entrepreneur based in Europe and I offer my service to outsource cars or trucks spare parts managing: customer invoicing and support, cataloging, sales and other tasks no needed for me to be face to face to customers. I have over 15 years working with spare parts, new and used, worked in a shop as a parts and marketing manager. I have a lot of software to search for OEM parts that require decoding VIN. I understand that it is quite unusual as these things are mostly to be covered in the office, I also understand your concern about my expertise and experience as such service quality is hard to predict sometimes. I have spent a half of my life with parts so I can be the best.
If you need a team of spare parts guys to cover your business needs I can settle it. Let me know if you want get more details about this.
We have thousands of spare parts around, but yours will be a step ahead. Get better service for better cost.
In spite I am in Europe, you don't need to do international payments.

For more details please email iamalexeshman( at) gmail.com
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru