MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Looking for remote dispating position
Ср, Апр 26, 2023 07:40am Саша [bemole8@gmail.com] - 373 d back

I am excited to submit my application for the Dispatcher position for Flatbeds, Stepdecks, and RGNs with you. With over four years of experience in logistics coordination, I have gained valuable expertise in managing transportation operations while ensuring compliance with safety and HOS regulations.

Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated my ability to oversee complex logistics operations, with a keen focus on safety and regulatory compliance. I have a thorough understanding of the FMCSA regulations, and I am adept at obtaining oversize/overweight permits, ensuring that all required documentation is in order.

My experience in working with safety HOS regulations has enabled me to develop excellent analytical skills, allowing me to quickly identify any issues or potential risks in transportation operations. I am also skilled in utilizing various software programs and tools to optimize logistics operations and ensure timely delivery.

As a professional with a track record of success in logistics coordination, I am confident that I possess the skills and experience necessary to excel in a dispatcher role for flatbeds, stepdecks, and RGNs. I am eager to bring my expertise and contribute to the success of your organization.

I worked as a Safety Manager, Permit agent and Freight Broker. Currently live in Poland.I am Ukrainian.
Remote job will be prefered.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru