MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовРабота
Recruiting Position Open Schaumburg IL
Вт, Окт 10, 2023 11:04am Lily - 208 d back

Now is your chance to help move America's freight as a Driver Recruiter(1099 position) for CB FREIGHT INC. CB FREIGHT INC offers drivers industry-leading pay and home time, coupled with modern equipment and a culture that is Driver-Driven. When you recruit for CB FREIGHT INC, you can be confident that you are connecting drivers to a carrier that will support their success!
As a Driver Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment of qualified Owner Operators and Company Drivers. You will interview prospects, make hiring decisions based on your interview and make conditional job offers to qualified candidates. You will sell the company’s culture and benefits, be accountable for fielding incoming calls, making outbound calls, conducting phone interviews, and selecting candidates for joining our team of professional drivers.
Responsibilities:
*In office 8 am to 5 pm
*Review applications
*Complete phone interviews and make connections with candidates to determine if they are the right fit for our company
*Schedule pre-employment screenings
*Serve as the main point of contact for candidates throughout their pre-employment process
*Conduct day-to-day Owner Operators and Company Drivers recruiting activities, follow recruiting processes, and acting as a resource at all points of the recruitment cycle.
Creatively source and develop a pool of qualified applicants using traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling/direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, employment agencies, internet searches, postings, etc.
*Determine qualified Drivers by pulling and reviewing background and MVR/PSP reports, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to independent contractor requirements.
*Work with Safety Department and fleet personnel to ensure all required application files are obtained and submitted.

Qualifications:

*Minimum one year of experience in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and contracting Owner Operators and Company Drivers
*Mastery of English speaking and writing skills required
*If you speak other languages like (Spanish or Russian) is preferred
*Proven success in using creative sourcing techniques to produce diverse, quality, potential candidate pools
*Strong engagement and partnership skills and the ability to both understand and deliver to the recruitment needs
*Strong communication and organizational skills
*Effectively communicates with others
*Previous experience with Tenstreet is preferred but not required.
*Exceptional customer service skills
*Interviewing skills to include the ability to listen and analyze answers, and ask appropriate questions
*Ability to make decisions based on objective data obtained from applications and during interviews
*Pleasant but assertive-persuasive telephone personality

Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Work Location: 1251 N PLUM GROVE RD SUITE 200 SCHAUMBURG IL 60173
Ср, Окт 11, 2023 08:10pm Valeria - 207 d back

Good day.

Please advise, where can I send my CV for this position?

Thank you!
Пт, Дек 8, 2023 11:54am Gennadiy Korovayev - 149 d back

Interested in the position, abundance of experience and expertise in related areas, training ans business including.
I speak, Russian, polish, Ukrainian, advanced in English and learning Spanish.
Please let me know what do I do to move forward with this, or you can contact me via email or phone 2242349440
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru