MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЖильё
Looking for a roommate to move in on 1st of June Oak Park IL chicago
Вс, Апр 29, 2007 02:06pm serega - 6227 d back

usa_serega@hotmail.com

Hey, guys my name is Serge. I’m renting a 2 bedroom apartment in downtown of Oak Park, Western suburbs. My roommate is moving out at the end of May and I will be renting out one of the rooms.
Oak Park is a very nice, safe and beautiful place to live: gorgeous architecture, plenty of restaurants, Hemingway’s museum as well as his birthplace. Architect Frank Lloyd Wright lived in Oak Park and 25 buildings here were designed by him, including Unity Temple, a Unitarian church.
The location of the apartment complex is very convenient:

1) It’s just one block away from Oak Park Green Line train station, which will take you to downtown in less then 25 minutes. Perfect, for students who study in Chicago or people who work there.
2) Huge public library with free internet access just one block away, in fact, you can see from one of my apartment’s windows.
3) Next to the library, there is Scoville Park with tennis courts.
4) CTA bus station is just across the street, buses arrive every 30 minutes.
5) As I wrote above, there are a lot of restaurants just across the street.
6) A lot of churches, within walking distance.
7) Groceries stores are within walking distance including Dominic’s, Chase bank is 10 minutes away.
8) Lake movie theater is about 10 minutes away. If you are a big coffee drinker, Caribou coffee shop is just downstairs. The interesting thing is that in my apartment I’m able to pick up their free wireless internet access, which is a nice addition in case our own internet connection goes down.
9) 4 story public garage is just behind a building where I live, in case you have a car.

Now, I will talk about expenses. The rent is $405 a month. It doesn’t include gas and electricity which are not expensive at all. My monthly gas bill is around $12 considering the fact that I cook almost every day. Electricity bill goes within $25 (it might go up a little in summer time when we use air conditioners around $35). Internet access is free, it’s wireless so you can access it anywhere in the apartment. I don’t have cable TV, simply because I don’t watch it, don’t have time. Heat is included in the rent. I don’t have a car since the public transportation is so convenient but if you do, parking in the garage goes for $50 a month. I guess, that’s pretty much. If you do have any questions, feel free to email me. Now, I have taken a whole bunch of pictures of Oak Park and Chicago and My Place. All of them can be found in three first album on my web site at http://seregasite.com . Please note my apartment is not fancy at all, it’s quite old but… it serves it’s purpose and plus as you could see the location of it is very convenient. At this point it means a lot to me.

A little bit about myself. I’m a 3 year student at UIC, majoring in Computer Science. I’m originally from Belarus, Eastern Europe. I do speak Russian and English I’ve been living in Oak Park for some time now and I love it here. I work just one block away at the hotel as a night auditor while I’m still in school. So, I’m not home at night during the regular week days and during the day time I’m at the UIC.
So, I doubt you will be able to see me a lot, you shouldn’t be annoyed. I travel a lot during winter and summer breaks. This summer I will be out of States starting from middle of July and coming back only at the very end of August, so if you decide to stay, you will be on your own half of the summer. I’m a regular guy and I’m not perfect, I understand other people are not either. But, I’m very respectful of others and their privacy, I’m very quiet and you will see me most of the time studying or working on the projects. I don’t throw any parties at my place. But it’s absolutely ok to invite friends once in a while. I tend to keep general areas like living room and bathroom more or less clean and I don’t really care what’s going on in your room. It’s your business and I stay out of it.

Once again, check out the pictures on my web site, email me if you are interested. One more thing I’m not asking for security deposit but before I go on vacations in July I would ask you to pay your part for August and September or just part of it. I need to do it, so I won’t have any surprises when I come back. Again, it’s not a security deposit because it will all go towards the rent. My preferences towards my roommate: please, just try to be respectful. I will welcome students since I’m one of them. Wooh, it’s quite a big description, I hope it was helpful. Thank you for reading and email me if you are interested. You all have a good day!
Вс, Апр 29, 2007 03:50pm m - 6227 d back

hehe, that's gotta be the longest ad for roomate, i ever seen Smile
Пн, Апр 30, 2007 08:07am [Аноним] - 6226 d back

Как жительница Оак Парк, подтверждаю - место чудеснейшее. Единственное ограничение, но я бы сказала досточно серьезное, если Вы любите тишину и покой, то это место не для Вас, Вы будете несчастны.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru