MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовЖильё
Hot Lakeview Studio for Sublet - just $560/mo
Вс, Фев 13, 2005 10:30pm Irina - 7032 d back

Great Studio available for sublet March - September. Just $560 a month, security deposit just $280. All utilities are included except for the electricity, which is about $10 per month. Living area is large. There is also a big hallway, separate kitchen, separate bathroom, 3 large closets. All kitchen appliances are brand new, new carpet, and new paint.
There is laundry and bike room in the building, and an option to park in a covered garage.

5 minutes to express buses to downtown, 10 minutes to Belmont “L” stop, 2 minutes to the Lake, and Broadway shops and restaurants.

Please come and see the place and you will love it!!! Email for the pictures and to make an appointment!
Вт, Мар 22, 2005 04:56pm Irina - 6995 d back

I might be intrested. please contact me if it is still relevant
Вт, Мар 29, 2005 10:32am Masha Strikovski - 6988 d back

Hi Irina,
I am very instrested in your add regarding the studio. Could you please give me a call thus we can discuss the details? I can move in as soon as possible and accupy the place.
My work number is 312 560 3379
My cell number is 512 695 9708 - long distance, i hope its not a problem. Or you can just email me back.

Please let me know of the exact location where your studio is located and when i can come see it.

THANKS!
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru