MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовНадо чаще встречаться
Aural Reverie
Пт, Авг 1, 2003 11:55am Дельфин - 7583 d back

A friend of mine, Valentine, will debut his band, Aural Reverie, next weekend. I recommend this concert to all and I will be there in front row myself.

From Valentine:

After many months of screwing around my original band is about to debut on August 9 at Big Horse Lounge, 1558 N. Milwaukee Ave. in Chicago. For those of you not closely following my musical career, my band - Aural Reverie - is a 3-piece combo playing mostly originals ranging from jazz to blues to heavy metal with the preference given to heavier stuff. To paraphrase my girlfriend, "It's like Paul McCartney and Ozzy Osbourne blended into one". The demo mp3's are coming (hopefully in a couple of days). It would be nice to have a great turnout for our first performance. There will be 2 more bands that night. I don't know who they are but it should be posted on Big Horse's website soon. I believe there's a $6 cover, some of which hopefully will go to the band. At the door please tell them you are there to see Aural Reverie. That's how they determine how many people show up to see which band. In return I guarantee kick-ass guitar playing, cool bass runs, as well as the drummer's pitiful attempts at rock'n'roll antics with throwing drumsticks in the air and failing to catch them. Come out and bring your friends, family, and good looking strangers. Feel free to pass this along to anybody who might be interested.

By the way, Big Horse Lounge allegedly is one of the best Mexican food joints in town.

August 9, 9:00 pm
Big Horse Lounge
1558 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL
http://hometown.aol.com/bighorselounge1/BigHorseLounge.html
Пт, Авг 1, 2003 12:39pm Dimonchik - 7583 d back

Ozzy - eto zvuchit xorosho. Kto-nibud' eshe zainteresovalsya etim ob'yavleniem?
Пт, Авг 1, 2003 01:19pm [Аноним] - 7582 d back

a eto russkaja banda?

dai poslushat' mp3. jazz/blues is ok, no ya ljubitel' metalla
Пт, Авг 1, 2003 01:43pm Дельфин - 7582 d back

В коллективе только один Русский - он и гитарист и основатель группы. Так как в баре контингент будет разный, а так же помимо их будут и другие две группы играть, то все песни будут только на английском языке. Новые mp3 будут готовы на следующей неделе.
Пт, Авг 1, 2003 01:43pm Piranha - 7582 d back

Santana is better.
Ср, Авг 6, 2003 10:51am Дельфин - 7578 d back

A couple of garage quality demo mp3's of Aural Reverie are available at

http://www.funbound.com/ar/
Чт, Авг 7, 2003 12:30am Meloman - 7577 d back

mp3's deistvitelno ne luchshego kachestva, nadeus chto v zhivuju vy ispolnyaete po luchshe, esli budet vremya priidu poslushat'
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru