MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
how girls been scrued with cars...
Вс, Июн 3, 2007 12:35pm [Аноним] - 6190 d back

NEED HELLP ASAP!!!

I bought a car from a dealership. They sold me a lemon car. Never been told that the car has been in accident . what they told me is that door was repainted. ... few days later my 2005 car has been full of water under my seat. I took it back - ... car been in shop for a over a week. I asked for the car report - no. I called the previous owner - she said that the car has been in a horrible accident in January.... Police had to cut her off the car to save her life!!! That was pretty bad accident.... And she told them to sell this car to the action. They said - sure... And sold it back to me.

I asked fot money back . First day they said - no money...
Next day - they said - OK. I guess, they agree that they made a mistake.
I have no car to drive right now . And have to returned their loan car back on MOnday...

Does nay man knows whatt to do now ????

Bc I am looking for other cars now - with my girlfriend. and seams like we have been scruued together...
Вс, Июн 3, 2007 01:44pm Мойдодыр - 6190 d back

Before you buy any used car you should always order and check its history report at www.CARFAX.com

Good luck...
Вс, Июн 3, 2007 08:37pm ALoha - 6190 d back

суки........ слов нет.
пардон
Вс, Июн 3, 2007 10:11pm m - 6190 d back

what's the name of a dealership, so we won't go there to buy the car
Вс, Июн 3, 2007 10:24pm [Аноним] - 6190 d back

secret
Пн, Июн 4, 2007 12:10am [Аноним] - 6190 d back

carfax showed no records on accident .

I bought it in Park Place dealership...
Пн, Июн 4, 2007 10:19am ЧудоФан - 6189 d back

вопрос: зачем покупать машину не на нормальнои дилерскои? Нужно всегда покупать машины, там где их имя дороже чем сделать профит.
ПС если можно узнать -- сколько стоила машина которую вы купили?
Пн, Июн 4, 2007 03:48pm Мойдодыр - 6189 d back

Sun, Jun 3 10:24pm [Аноним] - 17 часов назад ↑↓

secret
---------------------------

Напрасно... Страна должна знать своих героев.
Вт, Июн 5, 2007 02:52pm Solntse - 6188 d back

1. Tell the dealership you are considering sueing them because they failed to disclose car history.
2. You can get money back on the car from CARFAX, they have this option if they fail to disclose accurate car history.
3. Complain to Better Business Bureau, they can make dealership pay money back.
4. If you have receipts of repairs, then Illinois Lemon Law applies - read more - it can make dealership pay the money back.
Вт, Июн 5, 2007 05:08pm m - 6188 d back

just one quick question, how did you call the previous owner, where did you get that information? dealership gave it to you or something??
Вт, Июн 5, 2007 05:18pm Дед Пихто - 6188 d back

да разводки ето всё. неужели не понятно?
Вт, Июн 5, 2007 09:19pm tetya vika - 6188 d back

m. - good point.
Чт, Июн 7, 2007 04:09pm [Аноним] - 6186 d back

well,
BBB are not taking car cases unless it is a new car. They are taking care of purchases from department stores and stuff like that .... I called them 1st thing.
CARFAX - well, I might do that too. Another website showed the accident, but not the carfax!!!
Right now I need to have a car. I have been driving their loan car and been looking for something nice for me. I cannot find anything. I dont have a bf, so I am scrued in this way, I guess. Park Place assking for a car back and I ahve no other choises exsept for giving thier loan car back and take my car from them.
Very stupit to mentioned that my Insurance has every damn coverage exsept for loan coverage...
Attorney would cost me about $14.000. And I would have to pay upfront...

Well, some1 asked how did I found out about accident?? It was floaded with water 4 days after I purchased it... I wen there so they can take a look at it. Week later I supposed to picked it up, and the car was soooo dirty from workers. I got pissed and said I am not taking it back . Opened "barda4ek" and found all inspection bills with her name... That is all....

I am thinking to lower the price since they sold me a lemon car that supposed to go the action. I want to buy it for the action price!!!!!
Does any1 have any thoughts????

Thanks....
Чт, Июн 7, 2007 04:13pm [Аноним] - 6186 d back

they do not mind to give me money back . However, they said it is not going to be full refund - minus taxes and licence plate...
Taxes????
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru