MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Uzbek Inc Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
DUI and Citizenship
Вт, Авг 6, 2019 05:35pm [Аноним] - 1746 d back

29 июня мне пишло письмо на присягу на 16ое Августа, но 28 меня арестовали с DUI, суда ешё небило будет только после присяги, и скорее всего desmiss. I don't need legal advice. Мне нужно знать если они снова буду делат мой Background Check, я разговаривал с многими говорят что не проверяут повторно, у кого все было чисто ранее... Но лучше услишать больше. До Присяги осталась неделя.
Вт, Авг 6, 2019 07:16pm [Аноним] - 1746 d back

Бухай дальше!
Вт, Авг 6, 2019 07:51pm Психопат - 1746 d back

Во чел дает. Значала говорит "I don't need legal advice, а потом-таки asks for the motherf..ing legal advice.

Но, думaю всё у тебя будет хорошо (кроме цирроза печени, если, сука, бухать не перестанеш). Smile
Вт, Авг 6, 2019 08:29pm [Аноним] - 1746 d back

Ты по хайвею ехал 25 миль в час ? Как тебя поймали ?
Вт, Авг 6, 2019 10:18pm Мельтцер - 1746 d back

До тех пор пока ты не convicted то можешь не волноваться. Принимай присягу, затем сразу же получишь сертификат о гражданстве и его уже не заберут даже из-за DUI.
Ср, Авг 7, 2019 03:10pm [Аноним] - 1745 d back

все нормально, не волнуйся. Последняя проверка была на интервью.
Ср, Авг 7, 2019 04:28pm [Аноним] - 1745 d back

Сегодня прочёл в новостях одного комбоджийца гражданина Америки и имеющий семью выдворили из Америки лишив гражданства за то что два раза был арестован с мариуханой,
будьте осторожны за арестом возможна депортация.
Ср, Авг 7, 2019 11:27pm [Аноним] - 1745 d back

Запустят процес денатурализации за лошь если ты им не сказал, а они будут спрашивать и ты будеш заполнять форму с этим вопросом.
Ср, Авг 7, 2019 11:28pm [Аноним] - 1745 d back

Got arrested before my oath ceremony: Now what?
Ср, Авг 7, 2019 11:29pm [Аноним] - 1745 d back

Answer: You can go ahead only if your case is quickly dismissed
Unless you are able to get a court document or “official disposition” of your DUI case with a dismissal or a verdict of not guilty, you will need to postpone the oath ceremony or reapply for naturalization another time.

Candidates for naturalization must remain eligible on the day of the ceremony. That means that you must be of good moral character and not pose a threat to public safety. If you have a pending criminal case, USCIS is unable to make that determination, and will take you off its schedule until you can submit documentation showing how the case turned out.

Also, if you sentenced to probation, USCIS will deny your citizenship application. You can later reapply for naturalization, after your probation has ended.

As a normal part of the oath ceremony, you will be asked whether you have been arrested or cited since your naturalization interview and whether you are a “habitual drunkard.” You must answer truthfully, as you could lose your citizenship or even be deported in the future if USCIS discovers that you lied in order to obtain an immigration benefit. For more on what to expect at the oath ceremony, see You’re Not a Naturalized Citizen Until You Take the Oath!.

As long as the DUI (“DWI” in some states) does not involve bodily injury to another person, criminal intent, or a prison sentence of six months or more, and you do not have a history of alcohol-related arrests, it should not disqualify you from U.S. citizenship or put you at risk for deportation. However, seek the advice of both a criminal attorney and an immigration attorney. The exact type of crime (if any) to which you plead and the sentence you receive (even if it’s probation or rehabilitation) could make a big difference in your ability to apply for citizenship in the future.

As a Jehovah's Witness, I can't take an oath—can I still become a citizen?
My religion teaches me not to take an oath of allegiance to any country, and that military service is forbidden. Can I still become a naturalized U.S. citizen without taking an oath?

Answer: A modified oath is permissible if you can show religious reasons
To become a U.S. citizen, you will have to attend an oath ceremony and make a pledge of allegiance to the United States. However, “conscientious objectors” to military service and those whose religion has instructed them not to use the word “oath” can request a modified oath from USCIS, omitting four phrases:

“on oath” (You will instead use “solemnly affirm.”)
“so help me God”
“willing to bear arms on behalf of the U.S.” and
“willing to perform noncombatant services in the Armed Forces of the U.S.”
Request the modified oath when you submit your N-400, which will ask questions about taking up weapons, joining in a war, or providing noncombatant services in the armed forces. (See Filling Out USCIS Form N-400.)

You must also attach information stating that you are a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses in good standing (an active participant in congregational events) together with a letter on official letterhead explaining that Jehovah’s Witnesses are opposed to bearing arms, military service, and using the words “on oath.” A letter from your congregation’s elder is considered adequate.

At your naturalization interview, a USCIS officer may ask you further questions on this topic. (Also see What to Expect at Your Naturalization Interview.)
Чт, Авг 8, 2019 07:40am [Аноним] - 1745 d back

"As a normal part of the oath ceremony, you will be asked whether you have been arrested or cited since your naturalization interview" - ну вот и ответ. Дирак ты, братец, и стоил тот стакан того?
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru