MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus RT Group 18 Wheelers SP Truck Center Cargoboss GoldenWay Orozco DaynNight Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
urgent help needed
Ср, Май 7, 2008 11:18pm 13 - 5840 d back

the story
i bought investment 3 years ago , 2 bedrooms apt - fully remodeled , not in the best area.. but.in october we had the managment changed , the next their step was - the assesment fee was raised from 198 to 244 , 3 days ago i received a call from tenant saying that the gas and water disconected , today in the mail i received a letter from managment telling that they have $50k bill after previous management and now in order to reconnect the gas to the building(the whole building was shut down(water and gas)) they have to pay gas company $14.8k , i was billed special assesment of $2195 that is due within 30days and if i will fail to pay it i will be turned over to the association attorney.by the way apt i bought for 125k , now it is 110k(appraised) , no balcony , no parks , no swimming pool , no club house.i am just shocked and do not know what to do.
Чт, Май 8, 2008 09:17am Lady - 5839 d back

Contact WGN or NBC. They will have a field day!
Чт, Май 8, 2008 11:16am Phoebus - 5839 d back

You have to hire an attorney and explore the options. The association has to provide you with the bylaws and expense reports (which will prove/disprove the statement about the water/gas being behind the schedule), so request that and go to the real estate attorney. If the money were mishandled/embezzled you can sue them, otherwise you have no control of the special assessments.
Чт, Май 8, 2008 10:47pm [Аноним] - 5839 d back

WOW, this is one crazy story. I would be shocked too...Hope everything is gonna work out for you.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru