MGL Inc Vilano STI StateEx
IGT Lemberg Group Schwarz
Cadence Freight Union
Irina Dovbenko YLM Sungor Taurus Max Carriers 18 Wheelers RT Group Cargoboss SP Truck Center DaynNight GoldenWay Pava Logistics Formula Trucking Реклама
Список форумовПрочее
HELP ME CURE MY ACNE
Сб, Апр 22, 2017 02:03pm [Аноним] - 2566 d back

I have systic acne for several years. Sometimes it's better sometimes it worse but newer disappears. None of the 5 doctors on suburbs didn't help. As well as all anti acne products on the market. Benzoyl peroxside and acilid acid doesn't work for me. I also don't eat dairy just because and using good brands for daily skincare. I'm not looking to take any hard antibiotics or birth control pills.
If you know some doctor or clinic who maybe can take skin or blood test to find out what's the reason of acne in downtown or somewhere. Or any recommendations.
Сб, Апр 22, 2017 02:27pm [Аноним] - 2566 d back

You need sex,sex,sex...
Сб, Апр 22, 2017 05:24pm [Аноним] - 2566 d back

1. Blood test
2. Stool test
3. Detox

Meanwhile, you need a special diet (sugar free, dairy free, gluten free)

Doctors to consider: naturopathic doctors
Сб, Апр 22, 2017 05:28pm [Аноним] - 2566 d back

Why detox?
Вс, Апр 23, 2017 03:29am [Аноним] - 2565 d back

Because you are dirty
Вс, Апр 23, 2017 09:28am [Аноним] - 2565 d back

Remove toxins from the body, enhance immune system function, improve skin quality...
Сб, Мар 30, 2024 11:23am Мома гараге [momagarage0@gmail.com] - 32 d back

God bless Dr Akhigbe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Herpes Virus since over a month now and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Herpes virus out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes i saw a comment about Dr Akhigbe, how he cured Herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from Herpes ,thank you for anyone that may need the medication you can contact him for your urgent cure Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or Whats App +2349021374574.
Сб, Мар 30, 2024 11:23am Мома гараге [momagarage0@gmail.com] - 32 d back

God bless Dr Akhigbe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Herpes Virus since over a month now and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Herpes virus out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes i saw a comment about Dr Akhigbe, how he cured Herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from Herpes ,thank you for anyone that may need the medication you can contact him for your urgent cure Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or Whats App +2349021374574.
Помнить имя на вашем компьютере
Помнить email на вашем компьютере
Показывать Email (адрес будет показан на странице)

Chicago.Ru не несёт ответственности за достоверность размещенной информации
© 2000-2024 Chicago.Ru